As a leading provider of management solutions for the not-for-profit sectors, E AND H can transform your ability to deliver successful projects and sustainable change.
Whether you are a Membership Organisation, an Association, or in the Healthcare or Public sector, non-profit organisations need to deliver effectively in an increasingly changing world. Whether the need is to implement a major strategic initiative; improve customer relationships through CRM; re-organise; replace out-dated IT systems, or improve project delivery or supplier management capability – we can help.
E AND H are different – our people work collaboratively and effectively with your top team, managers and staff, with immediate impact to identify that 'clear way forward' and deliver lasting improvements. From light-touch support and advice when needed, coaching or mentoring for key staff, through to hands-on management – our services are always bespoke because every client is different.
• Work with your senior team to help define the right projects, programmes and change management approaches to deliver your strategy successfully
• Support the robust initiation of projects (including CRM) to lay the foundations for success – from procurement to ensuring you have the right team in place
• Work with your organisation to improve project management skills and capabilities
• Provide interim management for critical projects and programmes
• Facilitate Visual Management – software tools to support more effective management, collaboration and control.
Whilst most of our clients are London based, with offices in the West Midlands and Cumbria we are well placed to support organisations throughout the UK.